Feel it. Breathe it. Live it.
To truly experience London, walk. If that’s not possible, jump on a bus. If that takes too long, take the tube. If that’s too far, catch a train. But whichever way you choose to travel from the Strand Palace Hotel, it won’t take you long to get to your destination. Whilst our transportation connections are exceptional you might not even need them. On our doorstep are some of the most iconic landmarks in the world such as, Trafalgar Square, the country’s best theatres, Covent Garden and the London Eye.
- Charing Cross station – five minute walk away
- Waterloo station – five minute bus journey
- Kings Cross/St Pancras – 10 minutes on the underground (three stops away)
- Covent Garden station – five minute walk away
- Oxford Circus – 10 minutes on the underground (two stops away)
- Liverpool Street – 20 minutes on the underground (five stops away)
No matter what brings you to London, allow the Strand Palace Hotel to be your gateway to the city.
Walk inside the Strand Palace Hotel and discover what make us so unique.
London is one of the most exciting cities in the world, so read our blog and discover all the amazing things to do and attractions that the city has to offer its visitors.
Take a virtual stroll inside the 4 star Strand Palace Hotel and discover what makes us such a unique and relaxing place to stay..
Overwhelmed by all there is to do in London? Allow our professional concierge to simplify your stay by providing recommendations for the most popular attractions and finest restaurants, or by arranging special sightseeing tours, theatre tickets or river cruises. Let us do the planning for you.