Enjoying All London Has To Offer
Submerge yourself completely in London life at the Strand Palace Hotel. As the commercial and cultural centre of England, London plays host to a colourful world of exciting events. And our hotel offers unmatched access to it all – from international football matches at Wembley Stadium to exhibitions at the Tate Modern, fashion shows and food fairs and events at many world-renowned venues. See amazing gardening displays at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, or celebrate 25 years of cutting-edge British design during London Fashion Week. If visiting in June or July, grab a seat at Wimbledon’s Centre Court and watch as the world’s best players engage in a fortnight’s quest for tennis’s oldest and most prestigious championship. With an unrivalled location, the Strand Palace Hotel offers a truly unique perspective on London at play.
A selection of some of the events taking place in London in 2012:
- London Fashion Week (September 14-18, 2012)
- London Design Festival (September 14-23, 2012)
- The Great River Race (September 15, 2012)
- The Great Gorilla Run (September 22, 2012)
- London Restaurants Festival (October 1-15, 2012)
- Chocolate Week (October 8-14, 2012)
- London Film Festival (October 10-21, 2012)
- Bonfire Night Fireworks (November 5, 2012)
- New Year fireworks along the Thames (December 31, 2012)
The Premier Choice Of London Hotels, Ideal For Experiencing all that London has to offer.
Just minutes from Charing Cross, Covent Garden, Holborn and Embankment underground stations, at the heart of London’s finest attractions and landmarks, we offer contemporary accommodation at great value. Book your Trafalgar Square hotel accommodation directly through this site for best available rates .