- Specials & Packages
- Terms & Conditions
- Links To Other Sites
- Third Party Advertising Policy
Day Delegate Special
Rates from £48.00 (inc VAT) per delegate – subject to availability. Minimum numbers apply. Rate includes room hire, unlimited refreshments throughout the day, 3 course restaurant buffet lunch, LCD projector, screen and flip chart, conference stationery and water.
Advance Purchase Offer
Bookings made with this offer cannot be refunded or amended. The payment for the bookings will be taken on the day of bookings. Any cancellation or no show will be charged at 100% of the value of the booking. Discounts are from the Best Available Rate. This offer does not apply to group bookings.
The Sunday Supplement
The offer applies to all those in the room. For example, if there are 2 adults and 1 child in the room, then all three of you are entitled to a free roast dinner.
Drinks and beverages are not included in the offer. Any additional courses are not included and must be paid for separately. The offer cannot be carried over to another day and must be taken on the respective Sunday of your stay.
Only bookings stating ‘Sunday Supplement’ in the ‘additional comments’ section of the booking page will be eligible for this promotion.
Palace Pounds (Hotel Credit Voucher)
Bookings must be made direct with Strand Palace Hotel either online at www.strandpalacehotel.co.ok or by phone 0044 (0)207 379 4737 and quote “Palace Pounds”. Voucher must be presented in the restaurant or bar at the time of consumption and cannot be applied at reception. Hotel credit voucher must be consumed no later than the departure date stated on the voucher
- This voucher cannot be redeemed for payment of accommodation, or any type of breakfast
- This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given
- This voucher is only available per booking per stay
- This voucher is only available to guests booking direct and is not available to travel agents
- Multiple vouchers will not be issued for bookings made on consecutive nights
- This voucher is only valid for Best Available Rates
- Not refundable if not used
- Book and stay until 31st of December 2014
Travel Card Offer:
Guests must stay between 15th December 2014 and 28th February 2015. Each guest booking the travelcard offer will receive a complimentary off-peak travelcard upon check-in. The travelcard is valid for zones 1 and 2 only. Bookings must be made directly with the hotel by calling our Reservations Department or through the Strand Palace Hotel website. This offer is valid for new bookings only. Cannot be combined with other offers. The offer does not apply to group bookings. This offer is subject to availability. Guests booking different offers will not be entitled to receive the complimentary travelcard.
All of our rates are the best available at the time of booking and are quoted in pounds Sterling, inclusive of VAT. Any amendments or additional bookings may be charged at a different rate. All reservations must be paid directly to the hotel at the time of check in. Check in time is after 2:00pm and check out is before 12:00pm. Should you wish to extend your departure time, please contact our reception on arrival. Late checkout is subject to availability and may incur a fee.
Please call Reservations on +44 207379 4737 or +44 207836 8080 to cancel your reservation. A cancellation reference will be provided, please retain this for your records. Should you cancel or amend your arrival date after 6:00pm GMT on the day prior to arrival, you will incur a full cancellation charge for the first night of your stay. This will be automatically charged to the credit card provided to guarantee the booking. Should you need to amend your day of departure, please contact Reception one day prior to avoid a one night charge. Bookings made through our Group Booking Portal on this site are subject to the contracted terms and conditions outlined on the home page, which substitute the above. This cancellation policy does not apply for bookings made on the advance purchase offer.
Any bookings made for 7 days or over may be charged in full at the time of booking.
All reservations must be paid directly to the hotel at the time of check-in. In the event of an early departure to your original booking, no refund will be made to this payment.
Bedding and Capacity
Single rooms contain 1 single size bed – Maximum capacity: 1 person
Queen rooms contain 1 queen single size bed – Maximum capacity: 1 person
Twin rooms contain 2 single size beds – Maximum capacity: 2 people
Double rooms contain 1 double size bed – Maximum capacity: 2 people
King & Executive King rooms contain 1 king size bed – Maximum capacity: 2 people
Children and Extra Bed Policy
All children are welcome. Those under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding; extra beds are not available. Please make a note in the ‘Additional Comments’ section of the booking page should you require a baby cot. The maximum capacity of baby cots per room is 1.
At least one guest staying in the room should be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Pets are not allowed except guide dogs.
Hyperlinks are provided on this site to third party web sites for your convenience. Strand Palace Hotel accepts no liability for web sites accessed via those hyperlinks or any transactions completed on those sites.
The Strand Palace Hotel will store luggage for guests on arrival and on departure at no charge. A fee of £5.00 per item is applicable for overnight storage.
The photos shown on this website are for reference only as the rooms vary in size and shape.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is The Strand Palace Hotel Limited of 372 Strand, London WE2R 0JJ.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.strandpalacehotel.co.uk (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services, booking a room, including preferences about the room and its location, information about disabilities and dietary requirements. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Strand Palace Hotel, and when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your booking.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve our users.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The following tables describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site or you should delete StrandPalaceHotel cookies having visited the site. You can also browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
Persistent Cookies for Site Analytics and Performance
Google Analytics – we use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.htm
Email tracking – Some emails we send have tracking inserted so that we can tell how much traffic those emails send to our site. We do not know who has clicked so the data is anonymous e.g. our newsletter. There are some emails that we can track (at an individual level) when the user has opened and clicked on the email. We rarely use the latter information at a personal level, rather we use it to understand open and click rates on our emails to try and improve them. Sometimes we do use the personal information e.g. to re-email people who didn’t click the first time. If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked then you should opt out of Strand Palace Hotel emails.
Surveys & Contests – From time to time our site may request information from users via surveys, contests or for a particular service (e.g. newsletter). Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested will include contact information (as supplied to the site during registration) and supplementary information on your interests, opinions and preferences. We will use the contact information to notify winners. We will not publish winners’ details on the site though on request we will provide details of any winner’s name and organisation in promotional activity. If the survey or contest has a sponsor then we may share information given by entrants with the sponsor, but only with the user’s consent.
Retargeting Advertising – We will occasionally store cookies on your web browser which identify you have visited the site. Upon visiting a partner site, you may see advertisements from the Strand Palace Hotel relating to the products or services you have viewed. We do not collect any personal information from our partner sites, and we do not share any data with any site that displays our advertising. Strand Palace Hotel advertisements may display on many websites and in some cases the partner may store a cookie on your browser. This cookie is there so that the partner recognises that Strand Palace Hotel has a personalised advertisement available for your browser.
We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. For The Strand Palace Hotel family of sites, we employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, as an additional security measure. However, as no on-line data transmission can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we (like all web sites) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us at our web sites.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If The Strand Palace Hotel and Restaurant Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Marketing, Strand Palace Hotel, 372 Strand, London WC2R 0JJ.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- If you are using a STRAND PALACE HOTEL trademark, distinguish the trademark from the surrounding text in some way. Capitalise the first letter, capitalise or italicise the entire mark, place the mark in quotes, use a different type style or font for the mark than for the generic name.
- Use only STRAND PALACE HOTEL approved artwork when using STRAND PALACE HOTEL logos. This can be provided upon written request.
- If you are using a STRAND PALACE HOTEL logo on a web page, there must exist a minimum spacing of 25 pixels between each side of the logo and other graphic or textual elements on your web page.
- No alterations can be made to the mark or logo that is only applicable by the STRAND PALACE HOTEL.
- Do not remove, distort or alter any element of a STRAND PALACE HOTEL Brand Feature, which includes modifying a STRAND PALACE HOTEL trademark, for example, through hyphenation or combination or abbreviation, such as; StrandPalaceDeal, StrandHotelPalace, StrandPalace – Holiday, Strand_Palace_London.
- Do not shorten, abbreviate or create acronyms out of STRAND PALACE HOTEL trademarks.
- Do not display a STRAND PALACE HOTEL Brand Feature in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship or endorsement by STRAND PALACE HOTEL or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest that editorial content has been authored by or represents the views or opinions of STRAND PALACE HOTEL or STRAND PALACE HOTEL personnel.
- Do not display a STRAND PALACE HOTEL Brand Feature on any web site that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under eighteen years of age or otherwise violates applicable law.
- Do not display a STRAND PALACE HOTEL Brand Feature in a manner that is in STRAND PALACE HOTEL’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libellous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to STRAND PALACE HOTEL.
- Do not display a STRAND PALACE HOTEL Brand Feature on a site that violates any law or regulation.
- Do not frame or mirror any STRAND PALACE HOTEL webpage.
- Do not incorporate STRAND PALACE HOTEL Brand Features into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos or company names.
- Do not copy or imitate STRAND PALACE HOTEL’s trade dress, including the look and feel of STRAND PALACE HOTEL web design properties or STRAND PALACE HOTEL brand packaging, distinctive colour combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons or imagery associated with STRAND PALACE HOTEL
- Do not adopt marks, logos, slogans or designs that are confusingly similar to our Brand Features.
- Do not register STRAND PALACE HOTEL trademarks as second-level domain names.
- Do not use STRAND PALACE HOTEL trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive or generic meaning.
- Do not use STRAND PALACE HOTEL trademarks, as a ‘key word’ on any search engine to promote the STRAND PALACE HOTEL including ‘pay per click’ marketing and sponsored links nor on any other form of marketing material without prior consent by the STRAND PALACE HOTEL.
Registered Trade Marks:
- STRAND PALACE
Violation of our