Central London Cafe
Whether you’re stopping in for an expertly-made espresso or lingering over tea and cakes, you’ll love our relaxed central London Café, The Sacred Café. Situated right on The Strand and with a unique New Zealand-influenced theme, the Sacred Café is a relaxed space within the Strand Palace Hotel on the ground floor and is perfect for enjoying a wide range of fragrant teas, specialty coffees, and bites to eat.
The Sacred Café’s extensive menu includes:
- Speciality coffees made from Sacred’s New Zealand-style house roast
- Loose-leaf tea sourced from a family plantation in Sri Lanka
- Traditional English breakfasts
- Porridge, granola, smoothies and freshly-squeezed juices
- Soups, salad, and sandwiches
- Afternoon teas and indulgent cakes
- Quirky, modern décor with vintage and unusual teapots
- Free Wi-Fi and wireless tabletop phone chargers
- Direct access to hotel lobby and the Strand
Sacred Café now serves a scrumptious choice of nibbles and sharing platters, which can also be enjoyed with beer or wine.