TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The #Londonselfie, is an initiative of Strand Palace Hotel & Restaurants Ltd to promote the Strand Palace Hotel & Restaurants Ltd Services.
The Strand Palace competition #Londonselfie will run from the 21st of April 2016 until the 31st of May 2016, 23:59 inclusive. The prize is:
- A 2 night weekend stay in an Executive Room for two people with breakfast included
The following terms and conditions are made to provide clarity. Please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further questions or comments.
- This competition is organized by Strand Palace Hotel & Restaurants, 372 Strand, London, United Kingdom, hereinafter referred to as “the Strand Palace”.
- The competition is open from the 21st of April 2016 until the 31st of May 2016, 23:59 inclusive.
- The Strand Palace #TheLondonselfie competition is open to all individuals that have reached the age of 18 and who participate for private purposes only. Directors, officers, management, employees, other staff and family members of the Strand Palace Hotel, or any of its affiliated companies and other people involved in organising this competition are not eligible to participate in it.
- Participants may enter the competition by uploading their selfies taken in a London location, attraction or any venue on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter using the hashtag #TheLondonselfie captioning the picture. No purchase is necessary.
- By entering into this competition and submitting photographic or video works, participants grant Strand Palace Hotel & Restaurants Ltd a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to exploit the intellectual property as vested in the photographic image. Participants declare that they are the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the uploaded and/or tagged photos and indemnify the Strand Palace for any intellectual property claims regarding the uploaded and/or tagged photo.
- Winners will be selected by the Strand Palace at their sole discretion at the end of the submission period. Posts will be featured and displayed on the Strand Palace social media channels, websites or they may be also printed to be used within the hotel premises. The name of the overall winner will be announced on the 6th of June 2016. In the event that the Strand Palace cannot for any reason get in contact with the winner within two weeks after the competition is finished, the Strand Palace reserves the right to select another winner at its sole discretion. The prize is to be redeemed before the 31st of December 2016 and is subject to room availability.
- To be included in the competition, submissions must be received before the end of the competition period (not later than its closing date). The Strand Palace decisions as to the administration and operation of the competition and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the competition and are not subject to any queries or further negotiations.
- The prize is to be redeemed until the 31st of December 2016, the stay dates are subject to availability. No cash redemption or prize substitutions are allowed. The prize, or any of its unused portion, cannot be returned and is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. The winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all terms and conditions of the competition.