We fully comply with environmental legislation and approved codes of practice and we’re continually working to minimise our impact on the environment.
- We continuously seek to improve our environmental performance and to reduce our pollution, emissions and waste.
- We are actively increasing awareness and educate employees on environmental issues and sustainable working practices.
- We have a Green Team in place to ensure a targeted focus on environmental issues and encourage the generation of ideas and implementation of appropriate measures.
- We work to ensure the efficient use of energy, water and other resources by encouraging our staff and our guests to adopt an eco-friendly attitude.
- We develop responsible purchasing methods, sourcing locally-produced goods and using suppliers that maintain sustainable ethical practices.
- We align ourselves with the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Discover some of our environmentally friendly initiatives
Transport and responsible purchasing