The Carvery & Grill at the Strand Palace Hotel offers tasty classics in a chic and contemporary setting. Alongside a traditional carvery, the restaurant features a modern British menu which celebrates seasonal produce from the most respected, award-winning local artisans and farm, within a 30-mile radius of the hotel.
With a passion for provenance and a focus on impeccably sourced, top quality ingredients the Strand Grill has something for everyone. Our mouth-watering options include tender rib eye and sirloin steaks, expertly cut from 21 day aged premium ‘Southern Gold’ beef. We also pride ourselves on a wide selection of taste bud tempting starters, burgers, grilled skewers of succulent chicken, not to mention our prawns and salmon.
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, our staff are always on hand to happily advise how the dishes are served and accompanied. Join our attentive staff and expert carvers for traditional British favourites, from roasts and steaks to fresh fish. The Carvery And Grill menus are designed to showcase our impeccably-sourced meat, including 21 day-aged ‘Southern Gold’ beef.
Carvery & Grill Features
- Carvery and a la carte menus
- Our famous 21 day-aged roast rib of beef
- Roasts of the day carved to order
- Juicy burgers and grilled skewers
- Succulent steaks with delicious sauces
- Fresh salmon, prawns and tuna
- Mouthwatering starters from the salad bar
- Tempting desserts, including classic British puddings and cheeses
- Bright, contemporary dining room
- Sourced from suppliers within 30 miles of the hotel
- Our meat comes from members of the Southern Farmers co-operative
To reserve your table call 020 7379 4737 or use the booking calendar on the right.