- Specials & Packages
- Terms & Conditions
- Links To Other Sites
- Third Party Advertising Policy
Specials & Packages
Guests must stay between 16 December 2012 and 31 March 2013. Each guest in the booking will receive a complimentary off-peak travelcard. The travelcard is valid for zones 1 and 2 only. Bookings must be made directly with the hotel by calling our Reservations Department on 020 7379 4737 or through the Strand Palace Hotel website. This offer is valid for new bookings only. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Wine & Dine
All food, all drinks, all day – the Wine & Dine upgrade cost is £25 per person per night for personal consumption (measured at the discretion of the hotel). Applicable for in-house guests on bed & breakfast basis only, and available from check-in to 11am the next day. Includes food and drinks from Strand Carvery, Daawat at Johnstons, Lounge Bar, and Mask Bar. Excludes room service. Drinks are limited to beer, juice, soft drinks, and wine. Subject to availability at the time of booking. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Day Delegate Special
Rates from £48.00 (inc VAT) per delegate – subject to availability. Minimum numbers apply. Rate includes room hire, unlimited refreshments throughout the day, 3 course restaurant buffet lunch, LCD projector, screen and flip chart, conference stationery and water.
The Sunday Supplement
The offer applies to all those in the room. For example, if there are 2 adults and 1 child in the room, then all three of you are entitled to a free roast dinner.
Drinks and beverages are not included in the offer. Any additional courses are not included and must be paid for separately. The offer cannot be carried over to another day and must be taken on the respective Sunday of your stay.
Only bookings stating ‘Sunday Supplement’ in the ‘additional comments’ section of the booking page will be eligible for this promotion.
All of our rates are the best available at the time of booking and are quoted in pounds Sterling, inclusive of VAT. Any amendments or additional bookings may be charged at a different rate. All reservations must be paid directly to the hotel at the time of check in. Check in time is after 2:00pm and check out is before 12:00pm. Should you wish to extend your departure time, please contact our reception on arrival. Late checkout is subject to availability and may incur a fee.
Please call Reservations on +44 207379 4737 or +44 207836 8080 to cancel your reservation. A cancellation reference will be provided, please retain this for your records. Should you cancel or amend your arrival date after 6:00pm GMT on the day prior to arrival, you will incur a full cancellation charge for the first night of your stay. This will be automatically charged to the credit card provided to guarantee the booking. Should you need to amend your day of departure, please contact Reception one day prior to avoid a one night charge. Bookings made through our Group Booking Portal on this site are subject to the contracted terms and conditions outlined on the home page, which substitute the above.
Any bookings made for 7 days or over will be charged in full at the time of booking.
All reservations must be paid directly to the hotel at the time of check-in. In the event of an early departure to your original booking, no refund will be made to this payment.
Bedding and Capacity
Single rooms contain 1 single size bed – Maximum capacity: 1 person
Queen rooms contain 1 queen single size bed – Maximum capacity: 1 person
Twin rooms contain 2 single size beds – Maximum capacity: 2 people
Double rooms contain 1 double size bed – Maximum capacity: 2 people
King & Executive King rooms contain 1 king size bed – Maximum capacity: 2 people
Children and Extra Bed Policy
All children are welcome. Those under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding; extra beds are not available. Please make a note in the ‘Additional Comments’ section of the booking page should you require a baby cot. The maximum capacity of baby cots per room is 1.
At least one guest staying in the room should be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Pets are not allowed except guide dogs.
Hyperlinks are provided on this site to third party web sites for your convenience. Strand Palace Hotel accepts no liability for web sites accessed via those hyperlinks or any transactions completed on those sites.
The Strand Palace Hotel will store luggage for guests on arrival and on departure at no charge. A fee of £5.00 per item is applicable for overnight storage.
The photos shown on this website are for reference only as the rooms vary in size and shape.
- We only collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide us;
- We use the information that you provide us only for the purpose(s) for which you specifically provided it or for specific additional purposes for which we receive your prior consent;
- We do not share any information you provide us with anyone outside of the Strand Palace Hotel, and its affiliates, except for suppliers who assist us in maintaining and managing the activities on our sites. These suppliers are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of any information we provide them, including your information. We may use a technology called “cookies” to enhance your experience on our sites.
- We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information you provide us; and
- We provide you with choice and control over the collection and use of any personally identifiable information that you provide us on-line, and a means for updating, correcting or removing this information;
We only collect personally identifiable information on a voluntary basis. We do not require that you provide this information to gain access to our sites, and we do not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably needed to participate in an activity on our sites. We collect personally identifiable information primarily to e-mail updates and news, for entry into promotions and to notify subsequent winners, to send out brochures, etc. via regular mail to subscribers, and to respond to your questions or suggestions. We do not sell any information we gather at our web sites to anyone outside of The Strand Palace Hotel, and it’s affiliates. We do not transfer or disclose any information we gather at our web sites to anyone outside of The Strand Palace Hotel, and it’s affiliates, without your prior consent, except (1) in cases where we believe in good faith that we have a legal obligation to disclose such information, and (2) to certain suppliers that assist The Strand Palace Hotel, and it’s affiliates, in maintaining and managing the activities on its web sites. Please be assured that these suppliers are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of this information and do not acquire any rights to use your information for their own benefit. We may share non-identifiable aggregate information about our users (for example, the % of male and female visitors to our sites) with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties in an effort to customize or enhance the content and advertising on our sites for our users.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and personalised experience while using our services. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customise our service to make your experience easier and quicker.
We automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve our users.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The following tables describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site or you should delete StrandPalaceHotel cookies having visited the site. You can also browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
Persistent Cookies for Site Analytics and Performance
Google Analytics - we use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.htm
Email tracking - Some emails we send have tracking inserted so that we can tell how much traffic those emails send to our site. We do not know who has clicked so the data is anonymous e.g. our newsletter. There are some emails that we can track (at an individual level) when the user has opened and clicked on the email. We rarely use the latter information at a personal level, rather we use it to understand open and click rates on our emails to try and improve them. Sometimes we do use the personal information e.g. to re-email people who didn’t click the first time. If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked then you should opt out of Strand Palace Hotel emails.
Surveys & Contests - From time to time our site may request information from users via surveys, contests or for a particular service (e.g. newsletter). Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested will include contact information (as supplied to the site during registration) and supplementary information on your interests, opinions and preferences. We will use the contact information to notify winners. We will not publish winners’ details on the site though on request we will provide details of any winner’s name and organisation in promotional activity. If the survey or contest has a sponsor then we may share information given by entrants with the sponsor, but only with the user’s consent.
Retargeting Advertising - We will occasionally store cookies on your web browser which identify you have visited the site. Upon visiting a partner site, you may see advertisements from the Strand Palace Hotel relating to the products or services you have viewed. We do not collect any personal information from our partner sites, and we do not share any data with any site that displays our advertising. Strand Palace Hotel advertisements may display on many websites and in some cases the partner may store a cookie on your browser. This cookie is there so that the partner recognises that Strand Palace Hotel has a personalised advertisement available for your browser.
We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. For The Strand Palace Hotel family of sites, we employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, as an additional security measure. However, as no on-line data transmission can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we (like all web sites) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us at our web sites.
Neither the Strand Palace Hotel, nor any of it’s affiliates, shall have any responsibility of any nature whatsoever for other web sites linked to this web site, or any information contained thereon, none of which has been verified or endorsed by either the Strand Palace Hotel or any of it’s affiliates.
- If you are using a STRAND PALACE HOTEL trademark, distinguish the trademark from the surrounding text in some way. Capitalise the first letter, capitalise or italicise the entire mark, place the mark in quotes, use a different type style or font for the mark than for the generic name.
- Use only STRAND PALACE HOTEL approved artwork when using STRAND PALACE HOTEL logos. This can be provided upon written request.
- If you are using a STRAND PALACE HOTEL logo on a web page, there must exist a minimum spacing of 25 pixels between each side of the logo and other graphic or textual elements on your web page.
- No alterations can be made to the mark or logo that is only applicable by the STRAND PALACE HOTEL.
- Do not remove, distort or alter any element of a STRAND PALACE HOTEL Brand Feature, which includes modifying a STRAND PALACE HOTEL trademark, for example, through hyphenation or combination or abbreviation, such as; StrandPalaceDeal, StrandHotelPalace, StrandPalace – Holiday, Strand_Palace_London.
- Do not shorten, abbreviate or create acronyms out of STRAND PALACE HOTEL trademarks.
- Do not display a STRAND PALACE HOTEL Brand Feature in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship or endorsement by STRAND PALACE HOTEL or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest that editorial content has been authored by or represents the views or opinions of STRAND PALACE HOTEL or STRAND PALACE HOTEL personnel.
- Do not display a STRAND PALACE HOTEL Brand Feature on any web site that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under eighteen years of age or otherwise violates applicable law.
- Do not display a STRAND PALACE HOTEL Brand Feature in a manner that is in STRAND PALACE HOTEL’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libellous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to STRAND PALACE HOTEL.
- Do not display a STRAND PALACE HOTEL Brand Feature on a site that violates any law or regulation.
- Do not frame or mirror any STRAND PALACE HOTEL webpage.
- Do not incorporate STRAND PALACE HOTEL Brand Features into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos or company names.
- Do not copy or imitate STRAND PALACE HOTEL’s trade dress, including the look and feel of STRAND PALACE HOTEL web design properties or STRAND PALACE HOTEL brand packaging, distinctive colour combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons or imagery associated with STRAND PALACE HOTEL
- Do not adopt marks, logos, slogans or designs that are confusingly similar to our Brand Features.
- Do not register STRAND PALACE HOTEL trademarks as second-level domain names.
- Do not use STRAND PALACE HOTEL trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive or generic meaning.
- Do not use STRAND PALACE HOTEL trademarks, as a ‘key word’ on any search engine to promote the STRAND PALACE HOTEL including ‘pay per click’ marketing and sponsored links nor on any other form of marketing material without prior consent by the STRAND PALACE HOTEL.
Registered Trade Marks:
- STRAND PALACE
Violation of our trade mark policy will result in legal action.