Feel it. Breathe it. Live it.
To truly experience London, walk. If that’s not possible, jump on a bus. If that takes too long, take the tube. If that’s too far, catch a train. But whichever way you choose to travel from the Strand Palace Hotel, it won’t take you long to get to your destination. Whilst our transportation connections are exceptional you might not even need them. On our doorstep are some of the most iconic landmarks in the world such as, Trafalgar Square, the country’s best theatres, Covent Garden and the London Eye.
- Charing Cross station – five minute walk away
- Waterloo station – five minute bus journey
- Kings Cross/St Pancras – 10 minutes on the underground (three stops away)
- Covent Garden station – five minute walk away
- Oxford Circus – 10 minutes on the underground (two stops away)
- Liverpool Street – 20 minutes on the underground (five stops away)
No matter what brings you to London, allow the Strand Palace Hotel to be your gateway to the city.
London is one of the most exciting cities in the world, read our blog and discover all the amazing things to do and attractions that his city offers his visitors.
WHERE ARE WE?
Situated in the heart of the West End, easily accessible from the City, Docklands and Trafalgar Square, we offer an unbeatable location among London hotels. Surrounded by iconic architectural and cultural landmarks, this historic hotel is the perfect address for leisure guests.
ENJOYING ALL LONDON HAS TO OFFER
Every moment of the London event calendar is packed with sporting events, exhibitions, concerts, trade shows and more. Experience it all from the Strand Palace Hotel – conveniently located to let you easily enjoy all the city has to offer.