What we’re doing to protect you from Covid-19
We take pride in our exemplary standards of service, housekeeping, security, health and safety. The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to raise our high standards to new levels with new procedures and guidelines for the current circumstances.
Our new hotel cleanliness program is here to help protect our guests and our team members. We have a clear system in place with best practices and protocols we’ve developed over the last several months, allowing our guests to rest easy with us and focus on enjoying the heart of London.
We encourage guests to help us maintain a safe environment by:
- Staying home if you’re unwell – Please stay at home if you are unwell or have been in contact with someone with COVID19 symptoms in the past 14 days. If you begin to feel unwell during your stay, contact our guest service centre.
- Face masks – we recommend our guests wear a face covering when in our lobby, reception desk, corridors and bathrooms. This is no longer legally required, however for the safety of our team and other guests we encourage you to be cautious.
- Keeping a safe distance – We’ve reorganised our public areas to help keep a safe distance between guests and staff. Please help us by following floor markings or other visible distancing systems.
- Personal hygiene – We’ve provided sanitizing gel in many areas around the hotel. Guests are encouraged to wash their hands frequently
- Use contactless – Strand Palace no longer accepts cash as a form of payment. All major credit & debit cards are accepted as methods of payment and deposit.
- Your room – your room has been cleaned and disinfected with care. We have removed all collateral in your room to minimise risk.
Please keep checking this page for regular updates.