Ce que nous faisons pour vous protéger de Covid-19
Please note that we are temporarily closed until 25th February 2021 to the general public. We are delighted to be able to accommodate key workers and front line staff, please contact us on email@example.com for more information. Please keep checking this page for regular updates regarding our reopening date.
Strand Palace has always been synonymous with exemplary standards of service, housekeeping, security, health and safety. The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to raise our high standards to new levels with new procedures and guidelines for the current circumstances.
Our new hotel cleanliness program is here to help protect our guests and our team members. We have a clear system in place with best practices and protocols we’ve developed over the last several months, allowing our guests to rest easy with us and focus on enjoying the heart of London.
We encourage guests to help us maintain a safe environment by:
- Staying home if you’re unwell – Please stay at home if you are unwell or have been in contact with someone with COVID19 symptoms in the past 14 days. If you begin to feel unwell during your stay, contact our guest service centre.
- Wear a face-covering – As per government guidelines, all guests must now wear a face covering when in our lobby, reception desk, corridors and bathrooms. You may take them off in the comfort of your room and within our restaurant and bar Haxells.
- Keeping a safe distance – We’ve reorganised our public areas to help keep a 2-meter distance between guests and staff. Please help us by following floor markings or other visible distancing systems.
- Personal hygiene – We’ve provided sanitizing gel in many areas around the hotel. Guests are encouraged to wash their hands frequently
- Use contactless –Strand Palace no longer accepts cash as a form of payment. All major credit & debit cards are accepted as methods of payment and deposit.
- Your room – your room has been cleaned and disinfected with care. We have removed all collateral in your room to minimise risk.