Following our recent multi-million pound refurbishment, we now have a number of options available for families looking to stay within central London.
With both our Deluxe Studio Bedrooms and interconnecting rooms, we have multiple options available for family bookings.
Our Deluxe Studio guestrooms, either a large double or king-size offer plenty of space for two adults and a small child. Along with air conditioning as standard and an entertainment system, our deluxe studio rooms also come with a complimentary mini and dry bar.
We have a limited number of interconnecting rooms, varying in room sizes. If you would like to book an interconnecting room, please call us on +44 (0)20 7379 4737 or email us.
Nearby local attractions for families:
- Drive a Paddington Canal Boat (above) through Little Venice, no licence required
- See London from the water on a river cruise or speedboat tour
- Look down on Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace from the London Eye
- Visit the rich and the famous at Madame Tussauds
- Marvel at humankinds’ best creations at V&A Museum
- Discover weird and wonderful creatures at Natural History Museum
- Free your mind at the Science Museum
- Explore the Churchill War Rooms beneath the streets
- Admire the greatest paintings in the world at National Gallery
- Experience art through the ages at Tate Britain
- Visit Barbican’s Art Gallery and The Curve
- Appreciate the Covent Garden Rainbow
- Witness unbeatable views of the city at ‘Up at The O2’
- The Crystal Maze Live Experience recreates the popular game show
- Discover London’s cycle routes
- Explore London by foot on guided walking tours
- Go shopping on Regent Street, Bond Street, Carnaby and Oxford Street
- Find gourmet treats, fine cheeses and fresh seafood at Borough Market
- Treat the kids at Shrek’s Adventure on the South Bank
- Enjoy a meal at some of London’s best alfresco restaurants