We’re continually working to minimise our impact on the environment, and to make a positive difference to the communities in which we live and work.
- We fully comply with environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- We continuously seek to improve our environmental performance and to reduce our pollution, emissions and waste.
- We work to ensure the efficient use of energy, water, other resources and encourage an ‘environmentally responsible’ attitude.
- We promote awareness and educate employees on environmental issues and sustainable working practices.
- We expect similar environmental standards and practices from suppliers and contractors.
- We develop responsible purchasing methods, sourcing locally-produced goods and using suppliers that maintain ethical practices.
- We help and encourage customers to use our products and services in an environmentally friendly way.
- We support the communities in which we operate and engage in CSR initiatives.
- We align ourselves with the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
- We have a Green Team in place to ensure a targeted focus on environmental issues and encourage the generation of ideas and implementation of appropriate measures.
- We have been awarded Gold Accreditation by the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), the national sustainable tourism certification scheme for the UK.
- We are a TripAdvisor Green Leader.