At Strand Palace hotel, London, nothing means more to us than our guests and the environment we call home. That's why we've created Go Green, a great way you can help us reduce our impact on the environment and earn exclusive rewards during your stay as a thank you.
During your stay, you will find a Go Green card placed on your bed. You can opt-in to Go Green simply by placing the door hanger outside your bedroom door before 2 am. The next day, you will receive a £7 credit to use on any menu item as a thank you voucher.
If you wish to opt out of our go Green Offer, please contact front desk.
Terms & Conditions
• The vouchers are redeemable in Haxells Restaurant & Bar and Gin Palace only (not room service)
• The voucher must be presented to a member of Haxells or Gin Palace for redemption
• The voucher must be used before check-out and cannot be used for another date in the future
• Go Green is not available on the day of check-in or check-out; it is only available on days the guest is staying over
• A guest can only participate for three consecutive days. On the fourth day, we will always clean the room to ensure hygiene standards are met
• Guests can still ask for replenishment of room supplies (e.g toilet roll, fresh towels, collection of rubbish) which will be fulfilled by a hotel team member. However, if any cleaning chemicals need to be used, Go Green will be cancelled and the voucher will then be void
• Only one voucher can be redeemed per room each day